1. The articles, which meet Russian Higher Attestation Commission criteria on scientific novelty and approbation of results presented by full-scale experiments (tests), flight operations or invention patent (utility model), are accepted for publication in «Vestnik «NPO im. S.A. Lavochkin».
2. The articles from other organizations are sent to Federal Enterprise «Lavochkin Association» with a covering letter addressed to the Director General. Formalized expert report, conclusion of export control committee and review are to be attached to the article.
3. A license treaty on transfer of non-exclusive rights is concluded between authors and editorial board.
4. The article is to be signed by all the authors. The size of the article should be no more than 15 pages of the text and 8 figures. All the pages are to be enumerated.
5. Statement of the materials should be clear, logically structured in the following order:
– UDC index (on the left)
– authors’ initials and last name, academic title and science degree of each author, position, place of employment (full organization name, country, city), contact information (e-mail), title of article, summary (5–7 lines), key words(5–6 words) in Russian and in English;
– body text;
– list of references.
6. The article is to be submitted in one copy made on printer on one side of format A4 standard page.
7. Text is to be typed in MS Word 2010, using font Time New Roman, font size – 14, spacing – one and half. Fields from all the sides – 25 mm.
8. Formulas are to be typed in Latin, font size 14. Only formulas, referenced in the text, are to be enumerated.
9. All letter symbols and abbreviations is to be expanded. Dimension of values shall be in SI system.
10. All elements from the list of references shall contain last name and initials of the author, full title of the work. Place of publication, editorial office, date of publication, number of pages are to be provided for the books. The title of the journal or book, date of publication, volume, number, number of the first and the last page shall be written for articles.
11. Figures and diagrams are to be made in color, should be clear and should not need redrawing. The text font in illustrative materials is Arial Reg, from small letters (except titles and names).
12. Tables shall be enumerated, have a short description, line spacing is single in tables’ description, central alignment. Text in tables is typed from small letters, without bold.
13. A CD containing the following files shall be attached to the article:
– formed article;
– figures, diagrams (made in jpeg or tiff formats with resolution at least 300 dpi and no more than A4 format);
– photograph of the author (photo size at least 10×15);
– information about the author.
Information about the author should contain: name (full), academic title and science degree, PhD student or candidate for a degree, home and office numbers (with area code), mobile phone (preferable), e-mail, address for sending author’s copy.
The consultation about the right filling of submitted materials You can get from the editorial staff on Phone: 8 (495) 575-55-63.